1. Which is the second highest mountain in the world ?
Answer : K2 also know as mount Godwin Austen .
2. The headquarters of OPEC is in ?
Answer : Vienna , Austria
3. Japanese currency is know as ?
Answer : yen
4. Which is the largest city in Africa ?
Answer : Lagos
5. Water consists of ?
Answer : hydrogen and oxygen
6. Where is London bridge located in USA ?
Answer : lake havasu city , Arizona
7. What is the study of fish ?
8. Who is the current chief justice of India ?
Answer : Ranjan Gogoi
9. Which country has most airports ?
Answer : united States
10. What is dittology
Answer : double meaning
11.where is the headquarters of NATO ?
Answer : Belgium
12. World blood donor day is observed on ?
Answer : 14 June
13. What is the full form of NdRF?
Answer : national disaster response force
14. Google launches android 8.0 named as ?
Answer : Oreo
15. Teacher’s day celebrate in India ?
Answer : 5 September
16. Galileo’s low also know as ?
Answer : low of inertia
17. Cholera was discovered by ?
Answer : Robert koch
18. How many players are in volleyball team ?
Answer : Six
19. How many bits in IP address ?
Answer : 32
20. Facebook was banned by which country ?
Answer : China